Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Molly 8 Months


While we were on vacation, Molly turned 8 months old. She continues to be the sweetest baby. She did start a trend on our trip of waking up around 4 and then going back down until about 7. Not what I was expecting on vacation but I'm hoping she'll get out of this funk quickly! She is now a speed crawler, has mastered the stairs, and pulls up on everything. Last week she stood on her own for about 5 seconds before falling. She is still a very picky eater and will not drink out of a bottle or sippy cup. I keep telling myself I'll miss the days of being her source of nutrition. Trying to stay positive:) The only solids she will eat are carbs that she can feed herself. She'll eat Puffs, Mum Mums, pretzels, bread...yep, not a very balanced diet. She waved for the first time at the beach and is still pretty hit or miss but boy is it cute when she does it. She is also starting to do "So BIG". She has her two bottom teeth, little chicklets, so cute. I can't believe she is already 8 months old. I was holding her tonight looking in the mirror and am amazed at how big and grown up she is. Sometimes I wish I could just hit a pause button!

No comments:

Post a Comment