Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun Filled Weekend




Our fun filled weekend started Friday evening. I had heard about a great sale at Dillards, 70% off and then an additional 40% off. I decided to check it out Friday between naps with the boys. I grabbed a few things but needed a second opinion on a few things and the boys didn't last very long. So, we headed back Friday evening with Drew. We got some amazing buys. Everyone got few hip shirts, the boys got really nice Colombia fleece jackets for $7 and momma got a new pair of shoes (Michael Kors sticker price $150, I paid $27!).

We had a great family day Saturday. The boys played together so nicely. We ran a few errands that we had been putting off. Then we went to dinner at John and Christina's. The boys had so much fun...and so did Drew and I. Once we calmed down from me tripping on the steps and wine ending up on their walls...the entire night went smoothly. I told the boys that mommy used the one spill of the night so they had to be on their best behavior. We had taken some toys over when John and Christina first moved in so it was fun for Andrew to see those toys again and Matthew got to play with the for them first time. We had yummy Bartolino's pizza and the boys just ran and ran. It was so nice.

(above: John trying to get a bargain from Andrew's store)



Then Sunday we went to church, had Drew's famous French Toast, and ended our great weekend with Sunday Dinner at Grandma and Poppas. Below you can see Andrew hiding from Poppa in his favorite game...hide and seek. I must say he's getting so much better. I mean look at that spot, he thought of it all on his own! I'm so proud:)

1 comment: