Thursday, February 26, 2009

I like laughing

Yesterday was a beautiful day. So after naps we played outside. Andrew came inside to go to the bathroom. He thinks he has to take his shoes off to go but I stopped him so he only had one off. When he was finished he said, "Mom, I want to wear unmatching shoes." I told him I didn't think that would be a good idea. Of course that was followed up by a WHY. I said, "It'll look silly Andrew." And his response: "Well mom, I like to laugh. So I'm going to wear one Croc and one Adidas." Can't argue that one.

This morning Andrew and Matthew were "talking" in bed. It turned 6 so Andrew got up and started to come out of their room. Matthew started to cry. So Andrew went back to Matthew's crib and said, "Matt, it's a 6. I'm giving you a super duper kiss."

Then we were playing outside today and Andrew was riding his scooter. He crashed into a big pile of toys in the garage on purpose and said, "Firey (that's what he calls his scooter) I told you not to do that, you're going to blow gasket." Blowing a gasket is a quote from the movie Cars."

1 comment: