Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's Official

Our house is on the market and...I'M PREGNANT! I am about 11 and half weeks. It's been a rough first trimester but I'm hoping it's winding down. I was sick with both boys but not this bad. I'm thinking I just haven't had as much time to rest since I'm running around with them and trying to keep the house ready to show. I'm just praying my energy comes back soon and I can eat something besides carbs. So it's an exciting time for the McLaughlin clan. Please keep our new little baby in your prayers!

Also, if you know anyone in the market for a cute little house in Glendale here's a link to our listing: http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1089-Chelsea-Ave_Glendale_MO_63122_1108621099

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Liz! Such and exciting announcement. FYI...They always say you are sicker when you are pregnant with a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Congratulations, what thrilling news! :) We will certainly keep you, the house etc in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete