Monday, April 6, 2009

A Snowy Opening Day


Who would have thought Opening Day for the Cardinals would be a snowy one? Everyone at the McLaughlin house has on their Cardinal red and is ready for the '09 season! Go Cards!



It's also a big night in basketball. If Michigan State wins...I win the pool at Drew's work! Go Spartans!

We had a busy week last week, actually I guess it was mainly a busy week for me. I had an event every day from Wednesday to Sunday. Thanks to Drew, Christina and Mrs. Saracino, the boys were in good hands and hopefully Matthew is starting to understand, mom will come home! Some of the highlights of the week included my friend Brittany's wedding shower, a cocktail party at my high school celebrating my 10 year reunion (I'm old, but not as old as Drew:)), and a baby shower for Christina. It was a busy week/weekend but lots of fun.
*I have also added a link on the side of our March snapfish pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment