Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's going to be an exciting year, I can already tell!

We finally got some snow a few days before New Years. Not a lot but enough for the boys to enjoy before it melted a few hours later. I bundled them up and they had a blast. Here are some pics.





We had a pretty laid back New Years Eve...surprise, surprise. We went to the party store to get some fun party favors, ordered pizza, and watched the OU bowl game, AND Molly had her 1st bottle! Once the 2 hands were on the six (instead of the 12..get it?) we did our count down.




New Years Day we started the year off with going to mass. Then we headed to my parents for the day. My mom had all of my grandma's favorite foods in her honor. It was delish! The boys napped there and we watched some football. Then we decided to head home earlier than expected because Max was outside and it was FREEZING! It was the perfect way to start off the year. THEN Molly went to bed about 11 and didn't wake up until 6:30!!!! What a good baby.




The rest of the weekend was spent organizing all of the new toys and focusing on getting the house in order. We are moved in but put all of our decorating and projects on hold once Molly arrived and for the holidays. Sunday my parents graciously hosted Sunday dinner after just hosting New Years. Molly was all smiles and so alert. She was loving time with Aunt Christina and Grandma while the boys played cowboys and Indians.




Now we are totally going stir crazy because it is SO BITTERLY cold outside. This morning the temperature was 6 degrees when I woke up and they said a COLD front is moving in with the snow we are getting tonight. REALLY? Because the last time I checked 6 degrees is pretty cold! BUT to brighten my day Molly slept through the night again, this time until 7:30 and Matthew slept until 8:45. Now if only I could get Andrew to sleep past 6, I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment