Friday, July 29, 2011

Feeling Good

By Sunday, I was feeling good. After church we went to my brother John's soccer game. Then after his game Josie and Natalie came over to play while their house was being shown for an "Open House". We had lunch, played on the play set, on the motorized cars and then took a trip to the pond to show Josie the baby ducks. I think the girls had a good time but there's a chance that Josie was a little overwhelmed by the amount of toys and activity going on at our house. After naps we headed over to my parents for Sunday dinner. 







We spent a lot of the work week getting ready for Father's Day. We took a trip to Michaels to get supplies to make Drew a trophy and my dad and Drew picture frames. It was fun watching all 3 create their own masterpieces. Wednesday and Thursday the boys had swim lessons again. Also on Thursday Andrew had his first Jr. Golf lesson. I was cleared that morning to start running again so once he was settled with his buddy Nick, I took the little two on a slow run around Whitmoor then came back in time to watch the end of "putting".
Matthew, do you need these?



Saturday we were woken up at 4:59 by a tornado siren. We turned on the TV to see what was going on and decided to get the kids up, better to be safe than sorry. Unfortunately this meant everyone was up for the day! Talk about a long day! Luckily we had plans that evening so there was a light at the end of the tunnel:)
In the basement on a mattress dad set up

Sunday, Father's Day, we went to church and then Drew took the boys to hit golf balls. They thought that was the coolest thing ever! They grabbed lunch on the way home, Drew dropped the boys off and then headed to play golf with my dad and brothers, a father's day tradition. I met Drew at my parent's with the kids for Sunday dinner. I'm so thankful I was able to spend Father's Day with my amazing dad and my amazing husband.



Making a cicada obstacle course:)

No comments:

Post a Comment