Thursday, November 12, 2009

No (enter delta symbol here)

Well I learned today that in medical writing the delta symbol means change. And as I expected there has been no change as far as my progress with Miss Molly. SO, Dr. Shaner wanted me to have a non stress test to make sure everything is good with Molly. Luckily Andrew was at school and Drew was able to sneak away from work and come to the appointment and help entertain Matthew. Matthew was SUCH.A.TROOPER. He was at the office with us from 9:30 until 12:30 AND THEN we had to rush to pick up Andrew so he didn't end up eating lunch until 1:30. I was so proud of him.

Anyway, the test went well so Dr. Shaner is going to have his nurse call to schedule my induction for next week. Just got the call that I'm the 6th induction on Tuesday morning. They start calling at 5am so hopefully I'll get in early and have Molly the same day. I'll keep you posted.

FYI: My due date is tomorrow, Friday the 13.....never know!

1 comment:

  1. Hold out until Wednesday Molly so you can have the same b-day as uncle John!!

    ReplyDelete