Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!!

Well my week just turned around and I think I'm still in shock.I had my ultrasound appointment this morning and found out the sex of our little baby! I'm so excited. Drew came to the appointment with me and the boys stayed with my mom. Everything looks great with our little girl. I think Drew was excited but I know he saw lots of dollar signs when we heard the big news. He had to leave the appointment pretty quickly to get Andrew to swim class so we haven't had time to talk about it but of course I'm on top of the world and I know Drew will be the first time she looks into his eyes. Now we need to think of a name! Suggestions? I'll post a picture of the ultrasound when I have time to scan it and get it on the computer. My sick one is waking up (he's much better today).

10 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you guys! Josie couldn't sleep last night with the anticipation and now she can't sleep because she is so excited about her new cousin! (good excuse Josie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! Can't wait! So exciting! I will start brainstorming girl names...although Marguerite IS a family name Liz! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I knew you were gonna have a girl, said it from the beginning!!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz and Drew-Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you! Your boys will be such great brothers when she arrives. How exciting! Love Jenny, James and Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! I thought it might be a girl with all that morning sickness you had. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Liz.....yay!!!!! That is so great, congrats to all four of you!!!

    btw...I'm not stalking you. Brittany sent me your blog link and well...I can't really explain the whole TJ Maxx thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! I am just a little bias, but little girls are the BEST!! I am so happy for you guys. Oh, and I am no good with any baby girl names -- we still haven't chosen a name for ours... Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I had a feeling it was a girl!! you guys must be overjoyed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liz...you are going to love having a little girl! They are just so not boys :) I am so happy for you, I know exactly how you are feeling right now.

    Paige - I love this name, but I couldn't use it because Gabby was going to be half Mexican and it just didn't fit, plus it is my niece's middle name.

    ReplyDelete