Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Feel Loved


Like I said in an earlier post Drew gave me a gift card to a spa for my birthday. He said part of the gift was that he would take a half day off work so I could go to the spa AND it would be a day that Andrew did not have school. Wow, what an offer! So Friday, he took the morning off. I scheduled a "Mommy to Be Pedi", manicure, and brow wax. It was a rainy day but he followed through with his plan and took the boys to Clayton so they could take a ride on the MetroLink (or the bus-train as Andrew calls it). I called them when I was finished and they were hanging out a Lowes waiting for me. I met them at Lowes and then we headed to a family lunch at Qdoba. It was the perfect morning!




Our new house is in a little cul de sac with 4 other houses. So our neighbors invited us to a "welcome to the court" party on Saturday evening. They brought out a TV so the guys could watch the Cardinal game (they probably would have rather not after that outcome). The kids ran around and played. Unfortunately once the sun went down it was absolutely freezing! Thankfully our new neighbor Brandon invited Andrew in to play at his house and Drew and I took turns keeping Matthew warm. Then we took him into the house where Andrew was and Brandon's older sister took him under her wing so naturally. I think we've found a babysitter! (She's only 11 but in a few years it will be perfect!) Drew said we'll end up paying for her first car.

Sunday we were crazy and went to every store in town. I started to panic that the baby was going to be here before we knew it and we had so much we needed to get for the house and the baby. We got about half of what was on our house list and hopefully we can get to the baby list this weekend. The boys were REALLY troopers! I'm getting closer to posting inside pics of our house.

Video of Matthew while Andrew was at school

1 comment:

  1. Liz- he is adorable...he's getting so big! Congrats on the new house!!!

    ReplyDelete