Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I forgot

My previous post was so long, I forgot to mention our busy weekend. My grandmother's house sold so everything had to be moved out. Saturday, Drew headed over there to help out and graciously took Andrew with him. I hung out with Matthew and Molly and then picked Andrew up about 11 for lunch and naps. The weather was miraculous. It was supposed to be rainy/snowy and cold. It ended up being sunny and 50! Thank you grandma! Drew got home just in time for everyone to get ready for Kaitlyn's first birthday party.



Pete and Jill had a great party. The kids and adults had a great time. My mom said she looked over at one point and Andrew was running in place. He was so excited he couldn't contain his excitement! I told my mom we don't get out much:) Kaitlyn was a little over whelmed but once she figured out how delicious her cake was she was very happy. Jill made Kaitlyn her own special cake and then she made individual cakes for everyone else. Amazing!





Sunday was a really rainy so after church we hung out. Then Drew ran a few errands and we grocery shopped after naps. Then we headed back to my grandma's so Drew could break down a few shelves. I didn't know what to expect this weekend with Drew being gone most of the day Saturday after a L.O.N.G week but it worked out perfectly. It's amazing what a little sunshine can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment