Monday, February 2, 2009

5 Minutes Until Jon and Kate

Yes, I'm a little addicted. This is what I look forward to on Mondays...I know pathetic. Well the kids are in bed (Andrew is still running a temp), Drew had to go back to work, so what a better way to unwind than watch a little chaos. Quick accident update. The crazy lady's insurance company called today and I had to give my statement and have a taped interview. That's a little intimidating. Even though I was not at fault in any way I felt like they were trying to trick me into answering the questions wrong. Plus, the lady on the other end of the phone said, "you need to turn the TV down so it doesn't get on your recorded statement." Um...those are my kids. Anyway, we'll see what happens. She said they have to look at the police report now because our stories are different.

On a different subject, I would like to thank my wonderful husband for letting me get out of the house and go for a run when he got home from work. I was going STIR CRAZY but knew it was best for the boys to not breathe the same air in wind shield.

Oh wait, "Andrewism" of the day. He has a bad cough and says it hurts when he coughs..."Mom, that one didn't hurt! But it made my head feel all squiggly."

1 comment:

  1. Liz, I love your blogs. I get to keep up with you guys even more. Tell Andrew MiMi said get well and we love him.

    ReplyDelete