Saturday, February 7, 2009

"DRY" Clean Only

Well, this morning I started a load of laundry. Then I went back to cleaning up the house. As I was cleaning, I decided to see if anyone had called my phone. I went to the charging station where it is usually plugged in and realized I must not have plugged it in. So I looked in the other places it could have been. Then I remembered putting it in my robe pocket. Great, except for the fact that my robe was in the washing machine.

Drew was outside installing the new car seats. I told him he needed to come in and briefly explained my "panic". I ran down, checked the pockets of my robe, no phone. Instead it was just sitting in the bottom of the washer, just soaking the water in.



Understandably, my husband was less than thrilled with me. I got online and after "live chatting" with Sprint several times, I figured out I had insurance on my phone. Great news! I had to go through the phone insurance company website but was on my way to getting a replacement. Well I guess I forgot about that lovely insurance term, deductible. I decided to go ahead and pay it and get the replacement...HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY GENIUS!

Don't worry, if you need to call or text I have a temporary phone set up. Amazingly, it was a pretty productive Saturday with all of my "live chatting".

No comments:

Post a Comment